Twitter Competition Official Terms & Conditions
How to enter;
1. Follow @_simonskitchen (don’t forget that underscore!)
2. Tweet us why you should win.
3. Hashtag it with #SimonsKitchenComp
4. Deadline 07/02/2017
Here are my key terms & conditions which you may want to be aware of;
1. The shoot day will be a maximum of 8 hours, filmed on 1 weekday.
2. The shoot location must be within reasonable distance of Greater London. If you are further afield I will need to invoice for travel costs.
3. The video must be shot by 31st March
4. The final video edit will be a maximum of 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
5. The completed edit will be decided upon collaboratively, but final approval will be by Simon Burbage of Simon's Kitchen.
6. Video content must be PG rated!
Below are terms & conditions that are standard practice for UK competitions;
1. The promoter is Simon Burbage of Simon's Kitchen.
2. Family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
5. Closing date for entry will be 07/02/2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will agree with the winner on a suitable date to claim their prize of a video shooting day.
12. Prize must be claimed by 31st March 2017.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Simon's Kitchen and not to any other party.
If you have any questions please contact Simon at email@example.com. Good luck!